Indoor Farms of Canada
By balancing growing techniques and energy efficiency in our designs, we maximize food production while minimizing operational costs. Modern growing techniques include hydroponics, aquaponics and aeroponics, which is very low maintenance and produces very high amounts of food density while requiring very little external inputs.
Where can you Grow?
Our reliable aeroponic vertical growing equipment is simple to install in virtually any indoor space with a ceiling height of 8', and easy to operate and maintain. At 40 plants per square foot, our system has the highest harvest yield, per square foot, on the market! Our system will maximize the use of any space to grow fresh crops all year round.
You Can Grow:
- Leafy green vegetables (spinach, arugula, romaine, etc.)
- Specialty Herbs (thyme, basil, parsley, etc.)
- Pepper Varieties
- Cherry tomatoes
*New produce being tested regularly.
Complete Indoor Farms
Large Scale Commercial aeroponic Farms
- Small Footprint Commercial aeroponic Container Farms
Indoor/outdoor farming packages
- Install yourself - we ship you all the material needed to install your very own growing system.
Indoor/outdoor farm modules
- Integrate our modules into an existing farm house, warehouse or greenhouse.
- Initial Consultation
- Site Analysis
- Project Plan Development
- Farm Construction
- Successful Launch of Operations
Greenhouses Canada is an authorized sales representative for Indoor Farms of America.